Re: Unable to download EMF IncQuery

Ábel Hegedüs

Nov 26, 2012, 4:02:54 AM11/26/12
to Kiren S K, viatr...@inf.mit.bme.hu, EMF-IncQuery Users
Hi Kiren,

it seems that you're trying to download IncQuery from an earlier version of Eclipse (before 3.7 - Indigo). As mentioned on the website (http://viatra.inf.mit.bme.hu/incquery/getting_started), we only support Eclipse 3.7+.
If this is not the case, please send us a bit more info on your configuration so that we can help track down the problem.

Also, we have a specific IncQuery Eclipse Forum (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.incquery), that you can use to contact us. This way, common problems can be solved in a way that future users will be able to search for answers as well.

Best regards,

   Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group
Department of Measurement and Information Systems

On 26 November 2012 08:33, Kiren S K <kir...@tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:
Hi Team

We are unable to download the Inc Query from the update site specified. We are getting the below error. Can  you please guide on this

General connection error with response code=502

Thanks and Regards

Kiren SK
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

Kiren S K

Nov 26, 2012, 4:15:22 AM11/26/12
to Ábel Hegedüs, viatr...@inf.mit.bme.hu, EMF-IncQuery Users
Hi Abel

Thanks much for your response.
I am using the following version of eclipse which should be > 3.7

Version: Juno Release
Build id: 20120614-1722

I have tried both from update site as well as the eclipse market place. From both places I have encountered the problem with the below file. Please verify this file. Other possibility can be my network which stop me accessing this file, but all the other files are accessible from my network.

I have posted the same on the specified forum too. I will upate my result there in case I can pass through this

Thanks and Regards

Kiren SK
Nov 26, 2012, 4:25:04 AM11/26/12
to EMF-IncQuery Users
Hi Kiren,

the content.xml files are not available in our repository, but that should not cause any issues, as they are not used in the p2-based update mechanism.

However, if you are using the 'Classic update' mechanism, disabled by default in the Preferences (General/Capabilities), that might be the source of the problem. Can you confirm, that Classic update is turned off (and then your Eclipse instance is restarted)?

Best regards,
Zoltán
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz