How to bypass redis connection pool connect failure on server startup

clara

May 23, 2011, 5:06:16 PM5/23/11
to Inconsequential
I am having the following issue - the M2 version of the Gorm for Redis
plugin allowed the server to start up even if the Redis server was
down. If I brought up the Redis server after the grails server started
the connections will be created properly.

I installed the M4 version of the plugin a couple of weeks ago and now
the server doesn't start up if Redis is not up. I set the redis bean
to lazy load in RedisGrailsPlugin.groovy but that didn't change the
behavior. Any advice on bypassing checking the connections on startup?

Thanks,
Clara