[FOR REVIEW] Tiered word list proposal

Celeste Horgan

Aug 31, 2021, 2:50:38 PM8/31/21
to Inclusive Naming Initiative
Hello all!

https://github.com/inclusivenaming/website/pull/92 has been
out for review for almost a month. This change proposes dividing from one language list into tiered lists based on severity.

The goal of seperating the lists based on severity is to improve speed of creation of recommendations, as well as to provide guidance for companies looking to adopt terminology changes.

Please review by end of this week, Friday September 3rd!

Cheers,
Celeste Horgan

Richard Salz

Aug 31, 2021, 5:02:45 PM8/31/21
to Celeste Horgan, Inclusive Naming Initiative
I am still waiting for a response to my question/comment that I posted more than two weeks ago.

Larry Kunz

Sep 16, 2021, 3:37:23 PM9/16/21
to Inclusive Naming Initiative
@Celeste, I believe you were planning to follow up with Rich. Can you do that when you have a chance, please?