INI: holiday schedule

celeste.e.horgan

Dec 20, 2021, 1:44:44 PM12/20/21
to Inclusive Naming Initiative
Hi all!

We're well into the northen hemisphere's holiday season, and I wanted to give y'all an update on when meetings are happening:

INI General Sync: Last meeting for this was December 13, 2021. The next meeting will be January 10, 2022.

Community WS: We cancelled today's meeting! The next meeting is scheduled for January 3rd, 2022 - but I personally might be taking that week off as well, so this might get cancelled as well.

Leads: Our next meeting is January 3rd, 2022 (but we may want to cancel this as it's pretty early in the new year)

Language WS: Our last meeting of 2021 is Tomorrow, December 21st. The next meeting in the new year is January 4, 2022.

I'm not sure what the other workstreams plan as their meetings aren't on the public calendar - please feel free to comment below, leads!

Regards,
Celeste

Stephen Augustus

Jan 2, 2022, 9:07:55 PM1/2/22
to celeste.e.horgan, Inclusive Naming Initiative, le...@inclusivenaming.org, ws-com...@inclusivenaming.org
Hey folks,

We'll be canceling tomorrow's Community workstream and Leads meetings.
Hope you're all managing a restful holiday. See you when you're back!

-- Stephen

dudu ok

Jan 10, 2022, 9:10:49 AM1/10/22
to Inclusive Naming Initiative
Hi all,
When is the INI General Sync happening?  Is there any other group to be in for attending the meeting?
Otherwise is there any link?

Thanks,
Dudu

Marques, Michele

Jan 10, 2022, 9:17:06 AM1/10/22
to dudu ok, Inclusive Naming Initiative

Hi Dudu,

If you are a member of the INI Google Group, you should have an invite to today’s INI General Sync.

Regards,

Michele

Stephen Augustus

Jan 10, 2022, 11:28:11 AM1/10/22
to Marques, Michele, dudu ok, Inclusive Naming Initiative
Info on joining the mailing lists can be found here: https://inclusivenaming.org/participate/
The public calendar is available here: https://inclusivenaming.org/calendar/