Call for website maintainers!

Celeste Horgan

Jun 14, 2021, 12:53:54 PM6/14/21
to inclusi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

INI is looking for people to help maintain (that is, create, update and approve changes for) https://inclusivenaming.org!

Some info:
  • The best candidates will be fluent in HTML, CSS and have a working knowledge of Git. Ideally you know a bit about how static site generators work too, but we can teach you this!
  • Tasks include updating the website (things like adding new pages, updating existing pages, etc.) and approving change requests others submit.
  • This is a super low intensity way to help out the project -if you don't have a ton of time for meetings or open source work, consider volunteering!

To volunteer - either reply to this email and let me know, or DM Celeste Horgan on Slack.

We're accepting volunteers on an ongoing basis.

Hope to work with you soon!
Celeste Horgan