Greetings and additional resources

Lex Joy

Jan 21, 2021, 1:26:44 PM1/21/21
to Inclusive Naming Initiative
Hello! My name is Lex, and I work as a curriculum editor at Canonical USA. Before falling into tech, I studied the humanities (comparative literature and philosophy), and spent a fair amount of time working on inclusive language practices when designing classes in my teaching days. I look forward to working with you all!

Here are a handful of useful resources to consult as we try to root out biased or harmful language:

Rich Bowen

Jan 21, 2021, 1:36:00 PM1/21/21
to Lex Joy, Inclusive Naming Initiative
Welcome! It's so great to have representation from Canonical here. As I
mentioned in the "Introduction Tom" thread, having the most
important/popular Linux distros involved in this effort will be a great
tool to gently encourage projects which are on the fence about joining
this effort.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com