Inclusive word list

Larry Kunz

Feb 23, 2021, 1:19:29 PM2/23/21
to Inclusive Naming Initiative
I'm work in the Information Development (customer documentation) team at Extreme Networks. I look forward to participating in this group.

At Extreme, we've developed a list of offensive terms and their inclusive alternatives. The list is similar to this group's word replacement list, which I"ll now be consulting as a resource. We expect our list to evolve and grow. The list is in our style guide and will soon be promulgated to all content creators in the company. I've also started working with a colleague in another company, in hopes of making our list cross-industry.

Larry Kunz
Information Architect
Extreme Networks