[RFC] INI OSS Workstream kickoff next week - select a time!

Stephen Augustus

Feb 22, 2021, 6:15:38 PM2/22/21
to inclusivenaming, cncf-sig-contr...@lists.cncf.io, ws-...@inclusivenaming.org, le...@inclusivenaming.org
Hey Inclusive Naming Initiative and CNCF SIG Contributor Strategy!

The INI Open Source Workstream will be kicking off next week and we'd like you help select a meeting time.
When you have a few moments, enter your availability on Doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/kke6bd3brmhpxhfp

Please feel free to forward to any interested colleagues or folks in the open source ecosystem.

Join us on Slack (#ws-open-source) too!
(Here's the link, if you need a Slack invite.)

-- Stephen

Paris Walters

Feb 25, 2021, 7:09:18 AM2/25/21
to Inclusive Naming Initiative
Hi Stephen,
I would like to join the Inclusive Naming Initiative and CNCF SIG.

Please let me know how I can go about doing so.

Stephen Augustus

Mar 1, 2021, 7:00:01 AM3/1/21
to inclusivenaming, ws-...@inclusivenaming.org, le...@inclusivenaming.org, cncf-sig-contr...@lists.cncf.io
Thanks everyone for voting for a meeting time!

Inclusive Naming Initiative's OSS workstream kicks off today at 1:30pm US Eastern.

The meeting notes (which include Zoom details) can be found here: http://bit.ly/ini-oss-agenda

If you're on the INI public mailing list, you should receive an invite shortly.

See you later today!
Stephen