Inclusive Naming Initiative - Scheduling the INI General Meeting

Taylor Waggoner

Jun 7, 2022, 6:33:34 PM6/7/22
to inclusi...@googlegroups.com
Hello INI community,

We will be rescheduling the INI General Meeting soon and would like your feedback so that we can pick a time that will be convenient for more attendees.  Please submit a response to this poll with your preferred days/times when you have a moment.

Thank you!

Taylor Waggoner
Program Manager, LF
Location & Time Zone |  Portland, OR - PT

Taylor Waggoner

Jun 21, 2022, 2:39:01 PM6/21/22
to inclusi...@googlegroups.com
Hello INI community,

Quick reminder about the poll to determine the new meeting time for the INI General meetings.  Thank you to those that have already voted.  If you have yet to fill it out, please submit with your preferences as soon as you can. I'll keep it open for another week, closing at EOD on Tuesday, June 28.

Thanks!

Taylor Waggoner
Program Manager, CNCF
Location & Time Zone |  Portland, OR - PT