Pull request 931 in include-what-you-use: Nothing is eating anything else in this ecosystem

1 view

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jun 29, 2021, 1:13:47 PM6/29/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
New pull request 931 by davidfetter: Nothing is eating anything else in this ecosystem
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/931

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jun 29, 2021, 3:59:21 PM6/29/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #1 on pull request 931 by Bu11etmagnet: Nothing is eating anything else in this ecosystem
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/931

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/predates
Note entry 1

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jun 29, 2021, 4:58:16 PM6/29/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #2 on pull request 931 by kimgr: Nothing is eating anything else in this ecosystem
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/931

Nice! I don't want to give the wrong impression about eating habits.

Could you reword the commit message to have a subject line on imperative form? I usually follow https://chris.beams.io/posts/git-commit/ more or less rigorously. I'd love the current message as body, though.

Thanks!

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 5, 2021, 1:57:22 PM7/5/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #3 on pull request 931 by kimgr: Nothing is eating anything else in this ecosystem
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/931

@davidfetter Do you mind if I apply the patch with your commit message reworded?

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 5, 2021, 4:47:37 PM7/5/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #4 on pull request 931 by davidfetter: Nothing is eating anything else in this ecosystem
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/931

I would be delighted!

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 6, 2021, 1:26:42 PM7/6/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #5 on pull request 931 by kimgr: Nothing is eating anything else in this ecosystem
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/931

Thank you, merged as fb49480.