Re: Issue 440 in include-what-you-use: Please return different exit codes

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Nov 10, 2021, 12:52:24 AM11/10/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #16 on issue 440 by alokpr: Please return different exit codes
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/issues/440

Any updates?

@kimgr I like the approach in this branch: https://github.com/kimgr/include-what-you-use/commits/exit-code

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Nov 10, 2021, 3:24:09 PM11/10/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #17 on issue 440 by kimgr: Please return different exit codes
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/issues/440

@rianquinn Very cool! I've been a little busy, and this fell through the cracks. I'll try and look into your fork and see if there's anything there we could scavenge :). But yes, first I'd like to address the exit code thing.

Sounds like I should also get in touch with the CMake project to coordinate our changes there. Not sure what that integration looks like, tbh.