Re: Issue 684 in include-what-you-use: How do you build IWYU on Windows?

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 26, 2022, 3:40:51 AM7/26/22
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #11 on issue 684 by kkpattern: How do you build IWYU on Windows?
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/issues/684

I use following command to build IWYU with llvm in a same tree: `cmake -S llvm -B build -DLLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS="clang;clang_extra_tools" -DLLVM_EXTERNAL_PROJECTS=iwyu -DLLVM_EXTERNAL_IWYU_SOURCE_DIR="../include-what-you-use" -DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=X86 -Thost=x64`. IWYU and llvm both use clang-13 branch. Somehow the generated solution missing two include directories for include-what-you-use: `path\to\llvm-project\build\tools\clang\include` and `path\to\llvm-project\clang\include`. After I manually added these two include directories I can succesfully build include-what-you-use on Windows with Visual Studio.