Re: Pull request 1091 in include-what-you-use: Remove llvm-15 packaging workarounds

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Aug 9, 2022, 4:47:34 PMAug 9
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #1 on pull request 1091 by kimgr: Remove llvm-15 packaging workarounds
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/1091

This fails after my change, but for the right reasons -- upstream Clang has breaking AST changes that affect IWYU badly (see https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/issues/1092 for more info). I am working on those separately, but I want to make sure that IWYU builds against latest LLVM.

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Aug 11, 2022, 7:44:22 AMAug 11
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #2 on pull request 1091 by alejandro-colomar: Remove llvm-15 packaging workarounds
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/1091

Ahhh, this makes sense.