Re: Pull request 853 in include-what-you-use: Support for Objective-C

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 21, 2021, 12:02:05 PM7/21/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #4 on pull request 853 by buptwsg: Support for Objective-C
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/853

Why is this PR not merged to IWYU?

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 21, 2021, 12:02:37 PM7/21/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #4 on pull request 853 by buptwsg: Support for Objective-C
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/853

Why is this PR not merged to IWYU? I want to use this tool for my iOS project.

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 21, 2021, 12:18:48 PM7/21/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #5 on pull request 853 by storoj: Support for Objective-C
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/853

@buptwsg I am still working on it, but you could try the version from my branch. I could probably rebase my branch onto the latest master so you could play with it. However there's still more to do, like to provide examples of how to integrate the tool with `xcodebuild`.

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 22, 2021, 6:15:13 AM7/22/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #6 on pull request 853 by buptwsg: Support for Objective-C
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/853

@storoj Thanks for your reply. I had a look at your forked repository: https://github.com/storoj/include-what-you-use/tree/objc, it seems that you fork the original repository after clang_10 branch. If I build IWYU, I should use clang_10, is it right?

Thanks.