Issue 932 in include-what-you-use: Provide exports for POSIX headers

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 4, 2021, 9:26:19 AMJul 4
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
New issue 932 by alejandro-colomar: Provide exports for POSIX headers
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/issues/932

For example, POSIX specifies the following:

> Inclusion of the <stdlib.h> header may also make visible all symbols from <stddef.h>, <limits.h>, <math.h>, and <sys/wait.h>.

Could you provide some mechanism to embed that info in iwyu?

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jul 9, 2021, 4:18:12 AMJul 9
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #1 on issue 932 by alejandro-colomar: Provide exports for POSIX headers
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/issues/932

Actually, POSIX says that it `may` but not `shall` so I think users shall include the original headers in this case.

Closing this ticket as it is invalid.