Pull request 992 in include-what-you-use: [ci] Fix YAML syntax

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jan 9, 2022, 2:05:48 PM1/9/22
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
New pull request 992 by kimgr: [ci] Fix YAML syntax
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/992

In the previous commit, I merged overlooking the fact that it didn't work.

Apparently push and pull_request can be combined with schedule if they're all
dict forms; the former two can have empty values.

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Jan 9, 2022, 2:31:10 PM1/9/22
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #0 on pull request 992 by kimgr: [ci] Fix YAML syntax
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/992

I know the build is still failing, but that's because of breaking upstream changes. I'll address those separately once the updated CI is on master.