Re: Pull request 930 in include-what-you-use: Add (and fix some) mappings for C / POSIX types

1 view

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Oct 27, 2021, 8:27:28 PM10/27/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #23 on pull request 930 by alejandro-colomar: Add (and fix some) mappings for C / POSIX types
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/930

@kimgr Are you planning to release soon?

Without these changes, iwyu is completely unusable to me :/
I'd like to be able to use iwyu already and possibly send you more of these :-)

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Oct 27, 2021, 8:28:00 PM10/27/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #24 on pull request 930 by alejandro-colomar: Add (and fix some) mappings for C / POSIX types
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/930

Hi @kimgr,

notifi...@include-what-you-use.org

Oct 28, 2021, 3:31:20 PM10/28/21
to include-wh...@googlegroups.com
Comment #24 on pull request 930 by kimgr: Add (and fix some) mappings for C / POSIX types
https://github.com/include-what-you-use/include-what-you-use/pull/930

I won't be able to get to it for a couple of weeks due to other engagements, but I'll make sure to set aside some time when I'm able.