i do not see dashboard on inception tool in my safari browser

Kirti Kaur Sahota

Apr 1, 2021, 3:28:16 AM4/1/21
to inception-users
only able to see projects, dashboard is missing

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Apr 1, 2021, 3:33:59 AM4/1/21
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
On 1. Apr 2021, at 09:28, Kirti Kaur Sahota <kir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> only able to see projects, dashboard is missing

What happens when you click on a project in the project overview?

Which version of INCEpTION are you using?

-- Richard

Kirti Kaur Sahota

Apr 1, 2021, 4:14:32 AM4/1/21
to inception-users

nothing happens, i remain on same page using latest version 0.19.1

Jan-Christoph Klie

Apr 1, 2021, 4:15:55 AM4/1/21
to inception-users
Hi,
can you maybe record a gif or video and send us the link to see what is going on?
Best,
Jan

Kirti Kaur Sahota

Apr 1, 2021, 4:25:08 AM4/1/21
to inception-users
0.19.1 version, nothing happens, i remain on same page

Kirti Kaur Sahota

Apr 1, 2021, 6:00:00 AM4/1/21
to inception-users
can we change the port no(other than 8080) for running inception in localhost

Jan-Christoph Klie

Apr 1, 2021, 6:10:37 AM4/1/21
to inception-users