Data export not possible

Alexander Polte

Sep 6, 2023, 8:34:01 AM9/6/23
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am currently facing the problem that I can not export data from our
Inception project. Both provided "methods" don't work:

1. Administration > pick project > Export  > Export backup archive |
Export curated documents

2. choose project > Settings > Export > Export backup archive | Export
curated documents

While the first method still worked some while ago (28.07.23) , the
second never worked for me.

I intended to export as UIMA CAS XMI (XML 1.0), but other formats didn't
work es well.

After clicking the "Start export..." button the loading wheel appears
shortly, but nothing else happens.

The same behavior is true for firefox and chromium browsers.

The current installation is: INCEpTION -- 29.0 (2023-08-08 14:34:53,
build 86d5bbd2)

I would appreciate any help and suggestion to troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you very in advance!

Best regards,

Alexander Polte

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Sep 6, 2023, 4:18:06 PM9/6/23
to incepti...@googlegroups.com

> On 6. Sep 2023, at 14:33, Alexander Polte <alexand...@uni-bremen.de> wrote:
>
> After clicking the "Start export..." button the loading wheel appears shortly, but nothing else happens.
>
> The same behavior is true for firefox and chromium browsers.

Could you please open a bug report in the issue tracker:

https://github.com/inception-project/inception/issues/new/choose

Please include in the bug report if you see any error messages in the browser's javascript developers console
(in particular messages along the lines of "websocket connection failed/lost") and/or in the INCEpTION logs
(e.g. messages like "unable to borrow..." or "OutOfMemoryException" or other errors correlating with you
pressing the export button).

Cheers,

-- Richard