You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to inception-users
Heya,
Is there a way to set the order in which the links to the guideline documents are listed? I have a general document and then a number of layer specific guideline documents and I want the link to the general guidelines to appear at the top of the panel and then the others but I can't see a way to re-order them once they are uploaded and the order they are in seems to be a bit random (not alphabetic or order loaded).
It's not a big thing - I was just wondering if I was missing an option to set the order the links are displayed in?
Thanks
Faith
Richard Eckart de Castilho
unread,
Oct 6, 2026, 2:38:02 AM (2 days ago) Oct 6
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hello Faith
> On 1. Oct 2026, at 15:53, 'Faith Lawrence' via inception-users <incepti...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a way to set the order in which the links to the guideline documents are listed?
That is a good idea. Would you like to open a feature issue so you get notified when the
change has been implemented?