Curation - Bulk change

see boon tay

Aug 17, 2022, 10:25:47 PM8/17/22
to inception-users
Hi Inception team,
My team has completed the curation and locked all the reports.
However,  there are mistakes in the current curated reports and the team will need to unlock it from " curation finished" to "curation in progress" to amend the errors.

Noticed that we need to manually untick all reports and really time consuming.
Is that a bulk changes function for that ??

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

Regards,
See Boon

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Aug 18, 2022, 1:34:21 AM8/18/22
to inception-users
Hi,

> On 18. Aug 2022, at 04:25, see boon tay <seebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Noticed that we need to manually untick all reports and really time consuming.
> Is that a bulk changes function for that ??

there is currently no bulk function to unlock the curation documents.

See e.g.: https://github.com/inception-project/inception/issues/2412

However, curators seeing errors in a document can simply click on the
"finish/unfinish" button in the curation action bar again to re-open
a document - they do not have to go through the workload management
page to do it. Does that help?

Best,

-- Richard

see boon tay

Aug 18, 2022, 4:30:37 AM8/18/22
to inception-users
Hi Richard,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
The "finish/unfinish" button in the curation action bar is in grey and does not allow the curator to click on it.
 To do so, the curator needs to go the workload management page manually untick.

could please guide us where and how to set up the  function you mentioned?

thank you

regards,
See Boon

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Aug 18, 2022, 4:32:31 AM8/18/22
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> On 18. Aug 2022, at 10:30, see boon tay <seebo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The "finish/unfinish" button in the curation action bar is in grey and does not allow the curator to click on it.
> To do so, the curator needs to go the workload management page manually untick.
>
> could please guide us where and how to set up the function you mentioned?

You need to be using at least INCEpTION v23 for this to work.

https://github.com/inception-project/inception/issues/2411

Best upgrade to the recently released v24. Remember to keep backups of all your data!

Best,

-- Richard