I can't install INCEpTION

Estefano Rodriguez Pelaez

Sep 23, 2021, 10:06:22 AM9/23/21
to inception-users
Hello,

 My computer cannot open the link and install the program. Can anybody help me, please ?

Ute Winchenbach

Sep 23, 2021, 11:19:26 AM9/23/21
to inception-users
Hi,

do you mean you downloaded the .jar file from the website and now you can not start the program? Did anything happen when you double-clicked the .jar file? Did you get an error message? Which operating system are you using (e.g. windows)?

You could try running the .jar file from the command line by opening a command line in the folder where you saved the file and typing java -jar inception-app-webapp-20.4-standalone.jar Do you get any error messages with this?

Best,
Ute