Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Jonathan Turkanis

necitită,
16 mai 2022, 19:53:4016.05.2022
– inception-users
Hi,

I am just starting to use Inception. I have installed version 23.3 and read the user guide. I imported the example Concept Linking project as described in the tutorial, and added an OWL knowledge base to the project.

I am able to successfully add annotations using the knowledge base, but some of my knowledge bases are huge and I have been planning to rely on the root concept feature to restrict the options available when searching.

When I use the Root Concept widget to add a IRI from the knowledge base, the IRI initially appear in the list of root concepts, with a trash icons to the right. However, when I press "save", the IRI appears in the list of Root Concepts and in the list of Additional Matching Properties. Finally, when I view another page and then return to the knowledge base configuration, the IRI appears only in the list of Additional Matching Properties.

When I create an annotation and type a label prefix in the identifier field, I can see that the entire ontology is present, and I am able to select a concept that is not a descendant of the root.

What am I doing wrong?

Best Regards,
Jonathan

Richard Eckart de Castilho

necitită,
17 mai 2022, 03:05:2717.05.2022
– incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan,

> On 17. May 2022, at 01:53, Jonathan Turkanis <turk...@coderage.com> wrote:
>
> When I use the Root Concept widget to add a IRI from the knowledge base, the IRI initially appear in the list of root concepts, with a trash icons to the right. However, when I press "save", the IRI appears in the list of Root Concepts and in the list of Additional Matching Properties. Finally, when I view another page and then return to the knowledge base configuration, the IRI appears only in the list of Additional Matching Properties.

I have tried reproducing this problem on INCEpTION 23.4 but without success. When I add a root concept, it stays in the root concept list.

Please try with INCEpTION 23.4 and if the problem persists, could you please create a bug report:

https://github.com/inception-project/inception/issues/new/choose

Best,

-- Richard

Jonathan Turkanis

necitită,
18 mai 2022, 19:57:3018.05.2022
– inception-users
Thanks for your reply.

When I tried the procedure again with 23.4, the behavior was slightly different, but the final result was the same, so I will open a bug report.

Best Regards,
Jonathan
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului