agreement calculation

melek ertan

Jul 27, 2022, 9:46:26 AM7/27/22
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hello Richard,
I have created a new layer for my annotation and ı would like to learn if it is possible to use Cohen's Kappa measure for a customized layer. I can not see the measurement options for the layer.
Thanks in advance,
Melek Ertan

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Jul 29, 2022, 2:52:52 AM7/29/22
to inception-users
Hi,

> On 27. Jul 2022, at 15:46, melek ertan <meleke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have created a new layer for my annotation and ı would like to learn if it is possible to use Cohen's Kappa measure for a customized layer. I can not see the measurement options for the layer.

Agreement is calculated based on feature values. You won't see the layer unless it has a (string) feature. Also, agreement measures generally require that the feature been assigned at least two different values in the annotated data.

Cheers,

-- Richard

melek ertan

Jul 29, 2022, 8:09:40 AM7/29/22
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,
I can see the layer and the features but I can not choose the measure for agreement. It looks like in the picture that I am sending. It is a relation based annotation I thought maybe it does not support but I wanted to be sure.
Thanks in advance,
Melek ertan

29 Tem 2022 Cum 09:52 tarihinde Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
IMG_20220729_150740.jpg

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Jul 29, 2022, 9:33:22 AM7/29/22
On 29. Jul 2022, at 14:09, melek ertan <meleke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can see the layer and the features but I can not choose the measure for agreement. It looks like in the picture that I am sending. It is a relation based annotation I thought maybe it does not support but I wanted to be sure.

I see. The choices available are based on the layer / feature settings.
Can you show how you configured the layer and the feature?

Best,

-- Richard

melek ertan

Jul 29, 2022, 9:37:46 AM7/29/22
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
You can see the details of the layer in the picture.
Regards.
Melek

29 Tem 2022 Cum 16:33 tarihinde Richard Eckart de Castilho <richard...@gmail.com> şunu yazdı:
IMG_20220729_163602.jpg

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Jul 29, 2022, 9:38:46 AM7/29/22
On 29. Jul 2022, at 15:37, melek ertan <meleke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can see the details of the layer in the picture.

Unfortunately, agreement calculation is presently not supported for chain layers :(

-- Richard

melek ertan

Jul 29, 2022, 9:43:50 AM7/29/22
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Still thanks a lot for trying to help. ☺️
Best,
Melek