Query regarding making different types of relationships

Anish Khan

Nov 16, 2021, 4:13:31 AM11/16/21
to inception-users
R/SIr,

I am facing problems in making different kinds of relationships in the same project. I want to know if it is possible for me to make different types of relationships in a project if YES then HOW? Kindly suggest some ways to tackle my problem.

Regards,
Anish

Jan-Christoph Klie

Nov 19, 2021, 4:19:59 PM11/19/21
to inception-users
Dear  Anish,
can you give us an example of what kind of different relationships you mean? You can give relationships properties in INCEpTION or have several layers on top which you can define different relation layers.
Best,
Jan