lack of Inception-ui-dashboard-activity jar in maven

Cristina Giannone

Nov 9, 2021, 8:47:45 AM11/9/21
to inception-users
Dear Inception Team,

I am trying to compile Inception 21.0.1 from source Code. I get some compilation problems, it seems that maven is unable to download the inception-ui-dashboard-activity package.
In fact, in my m2 repository under inception-ui-dashboard-activity i cannot find the jar but only the "last-updated-version" as shown in the screenshot.

Can you help me?

Best Regards,
Cristina

Screenshot from 2021-11-09 14-46-59.png

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Nov 9, 2021, 1:58:30 PM11/9/21
to inception-users
Hi Cristina,

when you run "mvn clean install" at the repository root, all modules should be built and installed into your local m2 repository.

Best,

-- Richard