do not see any menu on the app

sapna negi

Apr 27, 2022, 12:02:43 PM4/27/22
to inception-users
hi, I just installed inception but it doesnt display any navigation menu. Nothing happens when i click on 'projects'.
inception_sap.png

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Apr 27, 2022, 12:06:40 PM4/27/22
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
On 27. Apr 2022, at 18:02, sapna negi <sapna...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi, I just installed inception but it doesnt display any navigation menu. Nothing happens when i click on 'projects'.

You need to press the "save" button on the telemetry question page. If that does not work, try clicking a couple
of times on the "disable" button to cycle through the options. Normally, when that page opens is should not show
"disable", but rather "choose" - I think there is a bug on the page. So click a couple of times on it until it
cycles back to "disable", then click "save" and then you should be taken on automatically.

-- Richard

sapna negi

Apr 27, 2022, 12:43:43 PM4/27/22
to inception-users