Delete value from dropdown list

Pol Garriga Riba

Jul 14, 2022, 4:49:36 AM7/14/22
to inception-users
Hi,

I'm anonymising a corpus and accidentally I added another possible value: "family nameSURNAME". I would like to delete this value, so that when I start typing "fam..." I already get "family name" which is what I want.

How can I do that?

Thank you very much
Pol Garriga

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Jul 14, 2022, 6:40:49 AM7/14/22
to inception-users
Hi,

> On 14. Jul 2022, at 10:49, Pol Garriga Riba <polgarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm anonymising a corpus and accidentally I added another possible value: "family nameSURNAME". I would like to delete this value, so that when I start typing "fam..." I already get "family name" which is what I want.
>
> How can I do that?

You go to the project settings, locate the "tagset" tab, there you find the tagset to which your wrong value was added and remove it from there.

If you want to avoid accidentally adding new values to the tagset, you can uncheck the "Annotators may add new tags" checkbox - don't forget to save.

Cheers,

-- Richard