Re: [inception-users] Inception 21.5 problem with starting - FixAttachFeature330

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Apr 6, 2022, 3:25:52 PM4/6/22
to inception-users
Hi,

> On 6. Apr 2022, at 18:55, Marcin Chomicz <marcin....@orange.com> wrote:
>
> I know that fixAttachFeature330is an old patch related to features, but how can I prevent of crashing the server?

It seems as if your database has become corrupted - in particular I expect you have
trouble with the `annotation_type` table - maybe have a look at it. The migration
helper seems to fail if there is no layer of type
`de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core.api.segmentation.type.Token` defined for a given project.
These should normally exist - and if they do not exist, it seems like you may have
lost the data from that table during the crash...?

Best you would restore the DB from a backup.

The buggy "fixAttachFeature330" will no longer be present in the the upcoming version
of INCEpTION, but I'm afraid without the `annotation_type` table you won't be able to
make much use of your projects either.

What caused the crash?

-- Richard