Error while loading webpage on Windows 10

pcn-ds

Apr 27, 2022, 9:15:13 AM4/27/22
to inception-users
Hi,

I'm using version 0.17.3 on Windows 10 and see an error after launching the application, when I navigate to the web URL.

The error reads
"Whitelabel Error Page" with a further message saying "This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback. There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404). "

Any idea why this could be?

Best regards,
Pooja

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Apr 27, 2022, 9:49:12 AM4/27/22
to inception-users
On 27. Apr 2022, at 15:15, pcn-ds <pooja.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The error reads
> "Whitelabel Error Page" with a further message saying "This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback. There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404). "
>
> Any idea why this could be?

Are you on a 32bit Windows?

-- Richard