Restoring deleted projects

Ira Teh

May 16, 2022, 4:20:46 AM5/16/22
to inception-users
Hi Richard,

A project that I had been created has been deleted accidentally by another person. I was wondering if there is any "trash" folder or any sort of backup inception has of the deleted project in its system or is the project completely gone considering that I did not export a backup project myself? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

Richard Eckart de Castilho

May 16, 2022, 4:23:29 AM5/16/22
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ira,

> On 16. May 2022, at 10:20, Ira Teh <irat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> A project that I had been created has been deleted accidentally by another person. I was wondering if there is any "trash" folder or any sort of backup inception has of the deleted project in its system or is the project completely gone considering that I did not export a backup project myself? Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!

I'm afraid there is no trash folder. Deleting a project is a permanent and final activity. We always recommend to make regular backups.

I am very sorry.

Best,

-- Richard