"Error: null" for some documents in curation mode

3 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Jan Matti Dollbaum

no leída,
7 oct 2021, 4:19:05 a.m.7/10/21
para inception-users
Dear INCEpTION team,

I am curating a number of documents annotated by five annotators, which works fine for most, but in some cases the documents refuse to be opened. The error message "Error: null" is displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen. The error appears both when I click through the documents using the arrows in the curation screen, and when I try to open the documents directly from the curation folder.

I have not yet figured out what characteristics unite these documents: They have the same combination of properties under monitoring as others (some finished, some locked), some of them have annotations, some don't. Do let me know, though, if I can try to get any more information about these docs for you to be better able to help.

Many thanks!
Jan

--
Post-doctoral researcher
Department for Politics and Economics

Richard Eckart de Castilho

no leída,
7 oct 2021, 4:31:40 a.m.7/10/21
para incepti...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jan

> On 7. Oct 2021, at 10:18, Jan Matti Dollbaum <janmatti...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am curating a number of documents annotated by five annotators, which works fine for most, but in some cases the documents refuse to be opened. The error message "Error: null" is displayed in the bottom left corner of the screen. The error appears both when I click through the documents using the arrows in the curation screen, and when I try to open the documents directly from the curation folder.

Most likely, you have hit this issue: https://github.com/inception-project/inception/issues/2635

The issue is fixed in the current release candidate 21.0-rc-4. If you would like to try it out,
you can get it here:

https://github.com/inception-project/inception/releases/tag/inception-21.0-rc-4

Otherwise, I think we'd be releasing 21.0 final some time next week unless there'd be any more
issue reports with the release candidate coming in.

Best,

-- Richard
Responder a todos
Responder al autor