Password

Estefano Rodriguez Pelaez

Oct 21, 2021, 6:19:06 AM10/21/21
to inception-users
Hello,
How can I restart my password ? I usually use the .jar link. I used "admin" for the fisrt time and I changed it, but I forgot it. Thank you ;).

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Oct 21, 2021, 6:26:13 AM10/21/21
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
On 21. Oct 2021, at 12:19, Estefano Rodriguez Pelaez <estefa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I restart my password ? I usually use the .jar link. I used "admin" for the fisrt time and I changed it, but I forgot it. Thank you ;).

Open a command line in the directory where you have downloaded the file and then start it using the command

java -DrestoreDefaultAdminAccount -jar inception-...-standalone.jar

When the application has started, you open `http://localhost:8080` in your browser.
Then you stop the application again by pressing CTRL-c in the command line window.
When you then start again using a double-click, your browser window should open
automatically and you should be able to log in using the standard user "admin" and
password "admin" again.

See https://inception-project.github.io/releases/21.1/docs/user-guide.html#_forgot_admin_password

Cheers,

-- Richard