Time

Estefano Rodriguez Pelaez

Oct 19, 2021, 9:18:20 AM10/19/21
to inception-users
Hello,
How can we use incePtion more than 30 minutes ? I downloaded the program but I can only use it 30 minutes.

Thanks !

Richard Eckart de Castilho

Oct 19, 2021, 9:41:50 AM10/19/21
to inception-users
Hi,

> On 19. Oct 2021, at 15:18, Estefano Rodriguez Pelaez <estefa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How can we use incePtion more than 30 minutes ? I downloaded the program but I can only use it 30 minutes.

if you do not perform any interacting with INCEpTION for 30 minutes after logging in, then the session
expires after 30 minutes and that takes you back to the login screen.

Any time you perform an action in the INCEpTION user interface, the timer at the top-right corner should
reset to 30 minutes. That means, you should be able to you INCEpTION for as long as you like.

Does the 30 minute timer in the top-right reset when you perform an action?

If not, what version are you using? Which browser / browser version?

Cheers,

-- Richard