Bug with new user?

已查看 9 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Elisabetta Jezek

未读,
2022年5月5日 10:08:042022/5/5
收件人 inception-users
Hello Inception Team

If a new user is created from admin in computer 1, we can access that user from computer 1 but not from computer 2 or 3. Does anybody kindly know how can we solve this issue?
Thank you,
Elisabetta

Richard Eckart de Castilho

未读,
2022年5月5日 12:37:102022/5/5
收件人 inception-users
Hi Elisabetta,

> On 5. May 2022, at 16:08, Elisabetta Jezek <e.j...@unipv.it> wrote:
>
> If a new user is created from admin in computer 1, we can access that user from computer 1 but not from computer 2 or 3. Does anybody kindly know how can we solve this issue?

thanks for considering INCEpTION.

As you have noted, you can download and run INCEpTION on your computer. However, when you do so, then the data is stored directly on your computer - there is no sharing across the internet.

If you want to work in a team, you would need to install INCEpTION on a shared computer (server) which you and your other users would then access. But I assume you have no central server resources that you could use.

Best,

-- Richard
回复全部
回复作者