Inception Analysis - An (hopefully) easy-to-use API for analyzing INCEpTION annotation projects.

Zesch, Torsten

Sep 7, 2021, 4:10:45 PM9/7/21
to incepti...@googlegroups.com
As I have mentioned the project already on the list, I thought it might be good to give it its own thread.
https://github.com/zesch/inception-analytics

It is still in early development, but might already be useful as a starting point.
We currently only support flat span annotations, but chain and nested annotations are on the wish-list.

Let us know what you think and what features are missing. Contributions highly welcome.

-Torsten
On behalf of all developers. Special thanks to Marius.