Incanter 1.5.7 is on clojars & preparing for 1.9.1?

Alex Ott

Feb 1, 2016, 1:17:45 PM2/1/16
to inca...@googlegroups.com
I pushed the Incanter 1.5.7 to clojars - this is bug fix release, mostly to fix incompatibility with Clojure 1.7.0 & higher...

I can push version 1.9.1. soon as well, if all are ok with it?

--
With best wishes,                    Alex Ott
http://alexott.net/

Sungjin Chun

Feb 1, 2016, 5:09:32 PM2/1/16
to inca...@googlegroups.com
Can I expect API of 1.9.1 is rather stable, which means no more big change?

--

---

Alex Ott

Feb 1, 2016, 5:15:00 PM2/1/16
to inca...@googlegroups.com
I won't promise this, it should be discussed. I remember that there were discussions about chart API, or something like. I think that 1.9.1 could be more intermediate release...