OpenIntro Statistics Labs in Clojure with Incanter and Gorilla REPL

Andrew R

Jan 2, 2016, 12:19:19 PM1/2/16
to Incanter
Just finished porting Introduction to data lab on Clojure using Incanter and Gorilla REPL, enjoy: https://github.com/drewnoff/openintro-gorilla-incanter

Andrew R

Jan 3, 2016, 8:46:31 AM1/3/16
to Incanter
Added Probability lab.

Daniel Slutsky

Jan 3, 2016, 10:16:13 AM1/3/16
to inca...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for your efforts!
These seem like very useful tutorials.

--

---

Andrew R

Jan 3, 2016, 12:17:03 PM1/3/16
to Incanter
I'll  be really glad if these laboratory work will serve as good learning material for some learners. Hope I'll find enough time to accomplish at least major labs.

Andrew R

Jan 4, 2016, 8:12:40 AM1/4/16
to Incanter
Finished the Distributions lab.

Andrew R

Jan 4, 2016, 12:05:59 PM1/4/16
to Incanter
Done with "Intro to Inference"

Andrew R

Jan 20, 2016, 8:01:57 AM1/20/16
to Incanter
Finally, finished all the labs.

Andrea Richiardi

Apr 5, 2017, 4:25:01 PM4/5/17
to Incanter
Just stopped by to say that this has been an immensely useful tool for me: thank you.

Andrew R

Apr 6, 2017, 7:49:27 AM4/6/17
to Incanter
I'm really glad to hear this. Cool.