Combining bar chart with line chart?

Kai Parentheses

Aug 1, 2016, 7:01:45 PM8/1/16
to Incanter
Hi Incanter folks, I'd like to make a chart that's a mix of bars and a line.  The line represents the cumulative sum of the bars, and needs to use a different scale than the bars for clarity, so an additional nice-to-have: the line's axis/ticks should be separate, on a second, right-side y-axis (while for the bars, the axis would use regular left-side y-axis). Does anyone know, if there are there any examples using Incanter to make such a double-and-separate y-axis chart please? Thanks in advance for any help.

M A

Aug 26, 2016, 7:40:59 AM8/26/16
to Incanter
I don't know of any examples or how to do it off of the top of my head, but I think it's probably pretty easy.  I know that I've put multiple xy-plots on the same chart.  The basic chart commands return chart objections, and then there are functions that can add things to an existing chart.