FYI Start of Incanter.cljs

Jeroen van Dijk

Oct 20, 2015, 10:55:13 AM10/20/15
to inca...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if this is new or not, but I didn't find something like it. I was working with dimple.js and I saw a nice opportunity to use Incanter's dsl to prepare data for my charts, I just had to port Incanter to cljs... Thanks to new tools like cljc and lein-figwheel I was able to port a minimal version of the dsl in a short amount of time:

I had to disable all the matrix stuff as it is tight to a Java library. I'm sure plenty of other stuff isn't working either, but I'm happily using dataset, $where, $group-by, $order, $join, $order, sel, rename-cols.

The format that dimple expects is the same as the structure of rows, so I believe the combination of dimple and Incanter will provide a nice environment to visualize data in the browser.

Jeroen