Check it out here:
You can add this branch to your clone of Incanter with the following
git command from your incanter directory:
$ git --track submodules origin/submodules
$ git checkout submodules
To build everything, the procedure is the same as before: mvn install
The jar files containing all of Incanter's dependencies are now found
But now you can also get jars containing only a subset of libraries.
Libraries are grouped into components based on their dependencies. For
instance, the incanter-core component, only depends on Clojure,
Clojure-contrib, and Parallel Colt.
Here's a list of the new sub-compoents:
Each component can be built independently by running mvn from its sub-
I want people to give the new build a try while we clean up a few
things before merging it into master.
The autodoc system had to be turned off until Tom can add support for
projects that have multiple source directories.
Also, I'm looking for advice on uploading each of Incanter's modules
to Clojars; the problem is each has two pom files associated with it,
and I'm not sure of the procedure for dealing with this on Clojars
(and the email I sent to Alex Osborne a couple days ago just bounced
Happy New Year!