Re: Digest for incanter@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Avram Aelony

May 29, 2016, 12:41:43 PM5/29/16
to inca...@googlegroups.com

I haven't tried this, but expect a missing value to be treated in the R tradition, possibly with NA?

Cheers,
Avram

On May 29, 2016, at 12:29 AM, inca...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Cold Gin <coldg...@gmail.com>: May 27 04:20PM -0700

Hello. I have two rows in my dataset where the column value (mycol) is 0
when I do (i/view dataset). I have tried all of the following $where
variations to retrieve the zero rows, but none of these $where queries will
return them:

(i/$ 11 (i/$where {:11 {:eq 0.0}} dataset))

(i/$where {:11 {:eq 0.0}} dataset)

(i/$where {:mycol {:eq 0.0}} dataset)

(i/$where {:mycol {:eq 0}} dataset)

(i/$where {:11 {:$fn #(= % 0)}} dataset)

(i/$where {:11 {:$fn #(nil? % )}} dataset)

(i/$where {:mycol {:eq ""}} dataset)

(i/$where {:mycol {:eq " "}} dataset)

(i/$where {:11 {:$eq 0.0}} dataset)

(i/$where {:11 {:$eq 0}} dataset)

Any insights on how I can filter and bring back only the zero rows? The
$where clause does work if I explicitly select by another different column
string value in the same row. I need to detect the rows that have zero for
the mycol column though.

Thanks.