possible bug in bulk upload

cray man

Oct 13, 2018, 3:36:48 PM10/13/18
to iNaturalist
I have experiences this a few times in the last couple of days.  In the bulk uploader, I submit about 10 observations.  After working for a while it says something like "failed to load some of your observations." And one of the observations has a red border around it.  In every case the offending observation has a comment in it with a user tag, like "@joe_smith."  I try repeated to the resubmit and it keeps saying it fails, but in actuality it never fails and I end up with multiple observations that seem complete.

cray man

Oct 20, 2018, 9:25:12 AM10/20/18
to iNaturalist
I keep experiencing this problem.

Tony Iwane

Oct 21, 2018, 11:52:35 AM10/21/18
to iNaturalist
Can you please open up the web console in your browser and take a screenshot of it after the error occurs? This page has instructions for how to view the console for the most common browsers: https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/232313848-How-to-open-the-developer-console

Tony