app started repleated asking for my password

cray man

Jan 27, 2019, 12:03:09 PM1/27/19
to iNaturalist
This morning while trying to upload observation from the iphone app, it started repeatedly asking for my user name and password.  I give them and then it justs repeats asking again.  I cannot upload observations.  I can log in fine to the website with my user name and password.  What's going on?

cray man

Jan 27, 2019, 1:15:04 PM1/27/19
to iNaturalist
I rebooted my phone and that seemed to have fixed the issue

Tony Iwane

Jan 29, 2019, 3:14:41 PM1/29/19
to iNaturalist
This is a bug we're investigating. If it happens again, can you please share a screenshot of the log in page you're taken to with he...@inaturalist.org? There should be text on that will help us investigate.

Tony Iwane