Connecting observations from ArcOnline Feature Layer

Ricky Jones

Nov 4, 2020, 2:39:04 PM11/4/20
to iNaturalist
Is anyone aware of a way to connect a feature layer from ArcOnline to iNaturalist? We use Survey123 to collect field observations that contain information and photos of species, and we'd like to import all of them to iNaturalist.

As I'm sure many of you are aware the iNaturalist API is very extensive and could be useful in this case. ArcOnline also has a pretty good API, but I'm not skilled enough to connect the two. Has anyone tried this before? It seems a waste to have thousands of potential observations sitting in a database locked down from a community like iNaturalist.

Thanks!

Janel Johnson

Nov 5, 2020, 11:37:51 AM11/5/20
to iNaturalist
I don't have the answer to your question but you should probably post it over at the new iNaturalist forums. https://forum.inaturalist.org/

I didn't even realize this old google group was still open for posting.