Journal post marked as spam

Zach DuFran

Apr 15, 2019, 1:56:43 PM4/15/19
to iNaturalist
We have a BioBlitz going on in the state of Oklahoma for the month of April. The leader of the BioBlitz has been posting journal updates a couple times per week and when I click on the latest one (https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/spring-virtual-bioblitz-ok-2019/journal/23412) I just get a screen that says "This has been flagged as spam."

The summary page for the BioBlitz project shows a preview of that journal that certainly doesn't look like spam.

This is the first time I have ever seen anything on iNat referred to as spam.

Do we know:
1. why this post was flagged? (or who did it?)
2. how it can be un-flagged?

Thanks!

Scott Loarie

Apr 15, 2019, 1:58:51 PM4/15/19
to inatu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that - over active spam filter
should be fixed
> --

Scott R. Loarie, Ph.D.
Co-director, iNaturalist.org
California Academy of Sciences
55 Music Concourse Dr
San Francisco, CA 94118

Zach DuFran

Apr 15, 2019, 2:23:24 PM4/15/19
to inatu...@googlegroups.com
Excellent! Thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "iNaturalist" group.