Sharing observations with specific members

Peter Russell

Mar 9, 2019, 7:10:41 PM3/9/19
to iNaturalist
Can I "tag" an observation with an iNaturalist member, e.g. to alert them to an observatiuon they might be particularly interested in or so they can help me identify it?

studebakersamuel

Mar 9, 2019, 9:14:41 PM3/9/19
to inatu...@googlegroups.com
Yes...assuming the obs is on iNat:)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 on the Telstra Mobile Network

Mark Tutty

Mar 9, 2019, 10:03:04 PM3/9/19
to inatu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, just use @username in the comments. It doesn't work in the description though.