My IP blocked

Pam Piombino

Jan 14, 2023, 8:02:20 PM1/14/23
to inatu...@googlegroups.com
Dear Administrators,

I am a constant user of iN and truly no harm to anybody.  I am traveling in Thailand from Colorado right now and for the second time, your system will not allow me to open up iN.  I get the message that my IP is blocked.

This happened about a week ago, so I switched to my husband's hot spot, but I've also used mine since the first lock out.

How can we resolve this, please?  You can see that I am posting from Thailand and will be here through Feb. 8.

Pam Piombino

Stacey “Azryyal Heterodyne” Greenstein

Jan 15, 2023, 2:06:30 PM1/15/23
to iNaturalist
Have you tried using a VPN to appear to be from another location?