Leaving deleted traditional projects.

Sonny Gamponia

Mar 4, 2019, 6:00:40 PM3/4/19
to iNaturalist
I'm having trouble deleting traditional projects that are on my projects list.  If I try to leave them, it a message states that I can't leave a project that I haven't joined.  Even if I joined them, I can't leave them.  I know for a fact that some of these projects were deleted by the curator, but the empty deleted projects still show up on searches.

Attached is a screenshot of the projects that I can't delete.  Is there an extra step that I need to take get these projects off my list, or is this a bug that needs to be addressed in the next update?

Sonny Gamponia
IMG_2296.jpeg

Tony Iwane

Mar 5, 2019, 5:16:04 PM3/5/19
to iNaturalist
Hi Sonny,

If you sign out of the app and sign back in again, are those projects still displaying?

Tony

Sonny Gamponia

Mar 5, 2019, 5:50:24 PM3/5/19
to inatu...@googlegroups.com
Everything looks okay now. I deleted the app, downloaded a fresh one and everything worked perfectly.  Love the app. I’m addicted to it and observations in our area have been extremely useful.
Sonny Gamponia

Sent from my iPhone