Hide posted images from the updates list

soren scott

Dec 5, 2018, 12:19:27 AM12/5/18
to iNaturalist
If an observation is clearly NSFW and gets flagged, the upper left thumbnail of the resolved message in the "All Updates" list should probably not be the image again. I think the image is swapped out when it's marked as a copyright infringement?

Thanks,
Soren

soren scott

Dec 5, 2018, 12:20:41 AM12/5/18
to iNaturalist
Or thumbnail in the notifications dropdown.

soren scott

Dec 5, 2018, 11:09:01 AM12/5/18
to iNaturalist
👏 Thank you.

Tony Iwane

Dec 5, 2018, 12:54:58 PM12/5/18
to iNaturalist
Hi Soren,

We cache news feed items for up to 15 minutes (and the image may be cached in your browser), so it may take that long for your news feed to reflect that change, but perhaps it's something we can make an exception for in this case.

Tony